Need ID on Hubcap and Headlight Rim Please

Bell1220

Hi! I have this Bentley Wheel Cover. Trying to figure out which year, model, make it is from. Here is a front and back picture.

Also, I have 4 headlight rims. From the box, it looks like these are 1946, 47, and 48 Pontiacs. HLR-40L is the number printed on the box. Also, the box has a chart with years and makes. But, does anyone have any additional info regarding these? Is Regal vintage aftermarket? Or would these be original equipment? And, any info on models?

Thank you.

post-45922-14314295055_thumb.jpg

post-45922-143142950555_thumb.jpg

post-45922-14314295056_thumb.jpg

post-45922-143142950564_thumb.jpg

post-45922-143142950568_thumb.jpg

Guest AlCapone

Why would you think the rims are anything other than what's printed on the box. In my opinion when the box itemizes several vehicles it can't be anything but aftermarket. Wayne

Why would you think the rims are anything other than what's printed on the box. In my opinion when the box itemizes several vehicles it can't be anything but aftermarket. Wayne

I think he was asking because the packaging is one that denotes several different rings the company sells and you match the application up to the number stamped on the box. In this case, it looks like the number is missing off the box. It may have never gotten printed on it as it was done when the ring was boxed in it or it simply faded away. The ring is definitely 46-48 plymouth only early 49 if you want to get technical. It has 2 notches cut in it for the grille and fender trim. I polished a pair of NOS ones for my car. They are one of the few headlight rings that are easily identifiable from 20 feet away at a swap meet.