New Daily Driver

TNtc

My TC could not pass emissions test due to no Cat. Just moved to Chat. TN they require it. So I put an Antique tag on car. Can only drive weekends and car shows. They will ticket (I know)

So I got another daily driver same category as TC (no body wants it) not the same class. This thang is butt ugly. Mama would have to put a bone In the seat to even get the dog to ride in it. Got your barff bags? I got a 2002 Pontiac Aztek and I love it. I plan on taking it to car shows with the TC just to hear people moan.

Somebodies got to love them might as well be me:rolleyes:

At least they are both on the same 'car lists' as each other! (Couldn't resist!) Both were designed for a very small market segment and perform their intended functions well, got panned by the critics and didn't sell very well. I toyed with the idea of getting an Aztec for the really cheap prices but just couldn't get past the looks.

My TC could not pass emissions test due to no Cat. Just moved to Chat. TN they require it. So I put an Antique tag on car. Can only drive weekends and car shows. They will ticket (I know)

So I got another daily driver same category as TC (no body wants it) not the same class. This thang is butt ugly. Mama would have to put a bone In the seat to even get the dog to ride in it. Got your barff bags? I got a 2002 Pontiac Aztek and I love it. I plan on taking it to car shows with the TC just to hear people moan.

Somebodies got to love them might as well be me:rolleyes:

So what is your question for us about your TC? Why not put a catalytic converter on it so it can pass emission test?