1965 Seafoam Green Riviera - $8500

cjp69

Motivated seller. Vinyl top is no longer on it. Took it off to be replaced and found rust over the windshield and around the rear window (surprise, surprise). Not sure if it is custom or standard interior, but doesn't have rocker moldings, so I think standard. Power windows and tilt. I may go look tomorrow, as it is close to the house. Has some other interested buyers, he says. Wants to see it go tomorrow. I am not in the market, but it may be a deal.

Tilt was standard on all 65 Rivieras, don't let the seller use that as a selling point. :)

Rocker moldings came with the custom interior and were an option for standard interior equipped cars; chances are it's got standard interior in it. While you're there, you might as well poke around in some of the other known areas prone to rust.

Ed

Tilt wheel is standard on a 65 Riviera....they all have that feature.

Tilt wheel delete was an option for credit. I have seen a few non-tilt `65 cars which were obviously ordered by frugal buyers; no optional equipment. Maybe by buyers who were stretching their budgets to get into the flagship model?

Tom Mooney