Ford 500 Club pin + a lot of other Ford stuff

Guest Mustachio

Guest Mustachio

Hey forum! My grandfather was a Ford salesman throughout 4 decades and he won a lot of awards. Since he passed away, we have chosen what we wish to keep and are alright with selling. The first item we are selling is a Ford 500 club pin made out of 10k gold and embedded with 4 diamonds. It's very unusual and I've never seen another one like it for sale - though I have seen many others. The listing is on ebay and I'll link to it in case you are interested in bidding: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Ford-500-Club-Pin-10K-Gold-with-4-diamonds-/251803746493?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3aa0ac40bd

I tried to put a picture of it here but I guess the one I have is too big. Anyway, I have a ton of Ford stuff - awards such as a cricket watch (the watch of Presidents :) ) and a really nice box. I have some Ford record that is rather unusual. I have a ford music box. Tons of other stuff. If anybody is interested, reply to the thread and I'll try post some pictures of what I've got. Whether or not it gets sold, it's a really great collection and I want to share it with collectors. I'll be back soon to post pictures if they aren't too big!