1956 Buick Century

Airy Cat

1956 Century 4 door hardtop model 63. This is an original, unrestored, and unmodified 53,000 mile car in excellent condition. A rust free California automobile that is fully equipped. Dover white top, electron blue middle and bottom. $13,500 OBO. Will send pictures upon request.

1956 Century 4 door hardtop model 63. This is an original, unrestored, and unmodified 53,000 mile car in excellent condition. A rust free California automobile that is fully equipped. Dover white top, electron blue middle and bottom. $13,500 OBO. Will send pictures upon request.

This is a fine car. I saw all the pictures. It does need a few things for me, because I need my cars to be close to perfect. I guess that is a personality defect. I need almost nothing wrong to satisfy myself, unlike most other people. But what really kept me away was the cost of shipping from one side of the U.S. to the other. That cost is just am empty hole. And, we couldn't quite meet on the price. I felt I had to fix everything I saw wrong with the car, which wasn't much, but then again I think I'm still living in the past. Buy the car! If you like original cars, make one repair and you have a true gem.

Edited by Dynaflash8 (see edit history)

I don't know how to post pictures. I have tried in the past with no results.

Ask people to write to you on this website and then give them your regular email address. Or, I guess you can post your email address here. Once they write to you with their email address you can send them the pictures as you did me. I have forgotten it, but I wouldn't post it here anyway; only you can decide to do that.