Central North Carolina - parts or rebuild '91

Guest TJDasen2

What parts do you need? I'm in St. Louis with a parts car. I have pulled the left fender and bumper and headlights for another car. The seats are rotted.

If both seats are good, it's worth 325 minimum bid. Do you have a pickup and the room to store it for others needing parts? NC should be a rust free car.

Guest TJDasen2
What parts do you need? I'm in St. Louis with a parts car. I have pulled the left fender and bumper and headlights for another car. The seats are rotted.

If both seats are good, it's worth 325 minimum bid. Do you have a pickup and the room to store it for others needing parts? NC should be a rust free car.

Hi Mr. Reichert. Thanks for your query about parts needed. It's nice to know another member is so close to me. I'm near Carlyle, Illinois.

The funny thing is, I don't know exactly what I need, nor does my mechanic. They took the top off at the shop and opened the tonneau finding pieces missing. I was unavailable to see what they found. I've never had the top off yet, so i don't know what might or might not be under there. My assumption is the mechanism for the power pull down system is missing.

I bought a shop manual and an owners manual, but right now we're just kind of flying blind. The car looks really good and runs like a champ, so that's taken care of. Making the top work as designed seems to be the fly in the ointment right now.

Tim Dasenbrock

Southern Illinois