Looking for 1950's car

Guest Will C

I'm in the market for a 1950's car. I would like a 4 door car with an automatic transmission and signal lights. It needs to be rust free with no paint bubbling but a little patina under the car is to be expected. I would like it to be 100% original as far as equipment goes. IE, no replacement seats and so on. I tried to post this thread once before this morning but think I messed it somehow so if it posts twice Im sorry. Keep in mind that I am not related to JP Morgan and chances are you never see me at the front row of Barrett- Jackson.

i have a 56 desoto firedome that would be pretty close to fitting your description but i am in clinton iowa,52732. it has some body damage from being in a barn that fell on it in a tornado but is in very rust free condition and runs and drives nicely. email me at memech123@yahoo.com if you would like pics of it and more info on it. thanks,Mike.

post-79605-143142941631_thumb.jpg

Guest TerryB601

I have a 55 Buick with 11700 original miles on it for sale. the inside is 99% perfect, like a time capsule !!! The paint is original to the car and not a scratch on it but very faded and dull, the chrome is in need of a good cleaning and polishing but again not a scratch on it. all the rubber gaskets are like new and soft and firm, the car runs as good as any 11000 mile car built now. The tires need to be replaced for safety reasons but other than that its good to go and would be a fantastic car to drive and enjoy. Im in a jam as for what to sell the car for, NADA is way out of line for a car in this original low milage one owner condition "it belonged to the owner of a small jewelry store in Jackson Ms' and seldome does a car in this original condition come along for sale. I have posted a few pictures on this site but havnt actually talked about this car yet and You will be the first person in 59 years to have a chance to make a offer on the car. I will send as many pictures as You need if interested and let You make an offer and go from there. I have several 100% original cars Im going to be selling over the next few weeks and I have just posted the first one here on this site, this one will be the second !!! The car is in Vicksburg Ms and I can make arangments to have it shipped anywere or deliver it myself time permiting, Thanks for looking. Terry post-105841-14314294168_thumb.jpg

post-105841-143142941658_thumb.jpg

post-105841-143142941699_thumb.jpg

post-105841-14314294172_thumb.jpg

post-105841-143142941738_thumb.jpg