Winter 2015 Rummage Box ON LINE NOW!

Guest Mark McAlpine

Guest Mark McAlpine

When will the Winter 2015 Rummage Box be published? I'm finalizing the February issue of our region's newsletter and would like to update our members with the latest info from our national directors and chairs. Thank you very much! (And special thanks to Vern and Jan Kamholtz for their great working editing and producing The Rummage Box!)

Edited by Mark McAlpine (see edit history)

Guest Mark McAlpine

Thank you very much, Jan! It would be great if Fred could get it posted in the next few days so we can use it our February newsletters.

I look forward to seeing you in Philadelphia!

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Mark McAlpine

Hello Fred,

Thank you for the great newsletter editor seminar in Philadelphia--it was very informative and I picked up a number of good tips from you, Jan, and the many more experienced editors in the room. I hope you made it home from the annual meeting without any difficulty and have since dug out from the snow storm. Any update on when we can expect the Winter edition of the Rummage Box?

Fred said the Winter 2015 Rummage Box was approved by the board, so I submitted the final version to Pat Buckley on Sunday when we got back to Wisconsin. I suspect it will be posted shortly.

Guest Mark McAlpine

I agree--thank you, Jan, Fred, and Pat! The latest Rummage Box contains more good info for our members. Thanks for your efforts to disseminate info from the Board and keep us all informed.