1959 Lincoln Premier 66K Original Miles with 430cid 350hp 4-bbl with Automatic

I have a straight and solid car in good condition. Paint has some patina. Engine and Trans are currently removed. The engine has had new gaskets installed. Car has 66k miles.

Interior is in great condition with exception of the drivers side front carpet which has some damage.

Seats are good, headliner is good, has a new set of tires on it.

I got the car with the engine and trans removed. There are some parts in the trunk of the car and I know that it will need a set of exhaust manifolds.

I would buy a set of exhaust manifolds from someone and re-install the engine and trans and drive this car.

Asking $5000. Or best offer. Contact me for more info and pics. wades@mountainmanmotors.com

Please read the rules for posting an ad for a car as in this....

Buy/Sell Forums

IMPORTANT: Put either FS for "For Sale" or WTB for "Want to Buy" in the subject line along with the year, make and model.

EXAMPLE: FS - 1950 Plymouth Business Coupe

Please include the following information in the body of your post:

Year

Make

Model

Price

Description

Location (City, State, Country)

Contact Information (Name, Email and Phone)

EBAY URL if also listed on EBAY

Photos are optional, but they will increase interest in your posting and greatly help the sale.

After posting, please check back frequently, because interested parties will be posting questions and asking more information on the Forum.

Incomplete, overly commercial, or non-automotive related postings may be deleted without notice!

Want to place a commercial ad? Great! Use our http://forums.aaca.org/f158/.

Guest joelonzello

I had a 1959 Continental Convertible in High School. Paid $250.00 for it in running condition. I was new in school and the car was pink so My Dad painted it black for me. This was in 1973.......post-106047-143142948103_thumb.jpg