Big day today, buying my next Reatta

Cargirl

Good to hear you found one you liked. Post some pictures and tell us the story when it gets home. If you find another good one, Brenda in NE Texas is searching (see Buy/Sell) her 1990 is rusting on the underside.

Yeaaaaa for the Cargirl ! ! ! For those that do not know the Young Lady, She is an old time, and very good friend of the Forum. We are exceptionally fortunate to have her, and the many contributions that will accompany her back with us.....Yeaaaaaaaa :).

Nic

Hello gang. I am thrilled to report I did indeed buy my Reatta. A big thanks to Stanley AKA "Retired W/Reatta" for all his help finding this car. Without Stanley and this wonderful forum, I would not have my new forever car. My Reatta is a white (40U) 1991 convertible (CO5 & 40T) with flame red interior (YL1), white body matching moldings (40Q), white select 60 style wheels (K06A/N60), ETR AM Stereo-FM radio graphic equalizer, cassette with 6 speakers, compact disk player and came with folio, original window sticker and build sheet. It has been very well taken care of and everything works properly: power antenna goes up and down, headlights pop up quickly and the air conditioning blows cold. I am having problems with my new camera but will get my old camera out and take photo's tomorrow. The ones I took today will not upload. Bummer! The car looks, drives and runs great. I feel so luck and blessed to have found this car. Thanks everyone for your leads and suggestions, I really appreciate all some of you have done in my pursuit of my third Reatta. The Buick Reatta forum definately has the best people on it! Will post photos ASAP.

Wow, your new-to-you Reatta sounds terrific! Congratulations. My 91 is white w/ the flame red interior but a coupe. I'd love to get my hands on a 91 convertible but would have no more room to park it with currently having an Eldorado, Riviera, Lincoln, and the Reatta. Again, congratulations and can't wait to see pics.

Nicely played! I'd really like to find a 91 'vert in that color combo (I have a coupe in that combination already) but that is unlikely for the foreseeable future. That I managed to get any 91 convertible is something of an unlikely occurrence, so I will not complain that I didn't get my first choice of color; it's red over tan. Truthfully, despite my general dislike of red (exterior) on cars, it has grown on me. The Reatta roadster just looks right in red. And it is a head turner to be sure, but just about any Reatta convertible will get that kind of attention.

Congratulations on getting one, looking forward to seeing the pictures!

KDirk