1923 Cardway parts, accessories, literature or advice wanted

Guest AlCapone

Guest AlCapone

I will pay a finders fee if it is substantial. Anything you have or can lead me to is greatly appreciated. Please watch for me at Hershey, Carlisle or any other meet. I will be most appreciative for anything and everything !

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RestorationSupplyCompany

Hey Al,

If your looking for parts, we carry a ton of parts that fit pre-world war vehicles(30's, 20's, 10's). You can go to our website by clicking our banner below and check out our online catalog or give us a call at 1(800) 306-7008 and we can send you a hard copy of it free of charge!

Guest AlCapone

Do you have parts listed for a 1923 Cardway ?

Wayne

i posted this a few minutes ago and it was removed for some reason. Please advise if I have done something improper.

Guest RestorationSupplyCompany

We may carry parts specific to your vehicle but we also carry a lot of universal parts as well!

Guest AlCapone
We may carry parts specific to your vehicle but we also carry a lot of universal parts as well!

Please advise as to what parts are make specific by private message. Wayne

Having restored a very rare 1917 assembled car I can tell you you are very unlikely to find any Cardway specific parts. Literature, maybe, parts specific to a Cardway....fogetaboutit! Really, as an assembled car there would be very few parts that were actually manufactured by Cardway, if any.

Guest AlCapone
Having restored a very rare 1917 assembled car I can tell you you are very unlikely to find any Cardway specific parts. Literature, maybe, parts specific to a Cardway....fogetaboutit! Really, as an assembled car there would be very few parts that were actually manufactured by Cardway, if any.

Thankyou, that helps me better understand. Wayne