Anybody interested in GMRE Mememorbilia??

Guest Oldengineer

Guest Oldengineer

I have some General Motors Rotary Engine memorabilia. Back in 1973, I was working for Delco Moraine, Div. of GMC. The plant was being tooled up to produce the rotors for GM's new rotary engine. This engine was to debut in the 1975 Chevy Monza 2+2, the Olds Starfire, and the Buick Skyhawk At the plant's open house in 1973, they passed out little rotors made of powdered metal (about the size of a quarter) stamped "Open House 1973". Of course, the engine was stillborn, and, never went into production. I've got several of these miniature rotors and am open to offers if anyone is interested in them.

Regards:

Oldengineer

I have some General Motors Rotary Engine memorabilia. Back in 1973, I was working for Delco Moraine, Div. of GMC. The plant was being tooled up to produce the rotors for GM's new rotary engine. This engine was to debut in the 1975 Chevy Monza 2+2, the Olds Starfire, and the Buick Skyhawk At the plant's open house in 1973, they passed out little rotors made of powdered metal (about the size of a quarter) stamped "Open House 1973". Of course, the engine was stillborn, and, never went into production. I've got several of these miniature rotors and am open to offers if anyone is interested in them.

Regards:

Oldengineer

Can you post some pictures?