what a 1982 buick park ave is worth in good cond. inside/out

Joseph44

Hi everyone gone for awhile hope all is going well! Question: Does anyone know what a 1982 buick park ave is worth this is a 2dr hd/top looks like a Landau looks like it has rally rims was told in excellent cond. love that body style but want to know if there is a market for this dynasor down the road. No originall motor rebuilt 455 by Napa? Any help would be greatly appreciated Im interested but future market is on my mind. I'll say thanks in advance for any help and have a great wk!!!

Guest my3buicks

There are so many things at play here, a really nice example with low miles can do very well. Personally for me, the 455 in it kills the value completely, for some, not so much. But I don't hesitate to say with the transplanted engine it will never have the value of an original one. It's also impossible to give any kind of good guess as to value without more info, pictures, mileage, etc.

A 1982 is not a true 2-dr. hardtop; it is a two-door sedan with side post, sometimes called a coupe. The rear quarter windows don't even roll down, making air conditioning almost a requirement. An average 4-dr. 1982 Park Ave is worth about $1500-2500 in nice condition. Haven't seen enough 2-door models for sale, but they would not be worth much more than the 4-dr, all other things being equal. Lots of plastic, lots of electronics, so-so engine performance. They are nice, comfortable cars, but not a lot of demand for them.

Pete Phillips, BCA #7338

Guest my3buicks

While this one is an exception with the mileage - I have seen these cars starting to climb. They need to be premium to bring the money, but the values are climbing for exceptional ones.http://www.ebay.com/itm/Buick-Electra-Park-Avenue-Sedan-4-Door-1983-buick-electra-park-avenue-sedan-4-door-5-0-l-/261723211745?forcerrptr=true&hash=item3cefeb47e1&item=261723211745&pt=US_Cars_Trucks