2015 Awscht Fescht

DAVE A

If you haven't signed up for Awscht Fescht yet, it is a good time to do so. This annual (since 1965) non judged show is run by the AACA Ontelaunee region. It is a very casual atmosphere and a lot of fun to share the day (days) with new and old friends. Every registrant gets a participation award of an item to use with your vehicle. AACA national award winners get a special award, although you do not have to be an AACA member to participate!! It is in a nice venue of a community park with a lot of shade in most fields. Well worth going to !! I have taken up to 5 cars there and never gone away disappointed!! If you need a registration card, you can find it on line or send me your e-mail or address and I'll get one out to you. Hope to see you there!!

• 6 months later...

Thank you to all who participated in Das Awscht Fescht!!! The weather was awesome and there was an outstanding assortment of some of the finest automobiles ever made. I took quite a few pictures(that I forgot today) that I will try to post in the next few days. It is not too soon to sign up for next year!!! If you need registration information, let me know and I will get it to you.