1933 Cadillac V-12 Coupe- Inside window frames NEEDED

mrpushbutton

Model 370C-178 Looking for a set of inside window frames for the above listed car. Looking for the inside window frames, they are missing from the car. Any leads would be appreciated.

Also The car has a mis-matched Detroit Lubricator carb cover for one of the carbs, it has one with a proper V-12 plate, the other has a V-16 plate on top. Would like to trade a V-16 plate for a V-12 plate.

Thanks!

Not to rain on your parade, but I bet they didn't build 5 of those cars. As I remember the trim is different from 8 to 12 to 16. I am not sure. You are probably going to have to make them. There was a nice example in Connecticut a few years ago.

• 4 weeks later...

Update: I looked through the Cadillac-LaSalle club registry and found that a local guy that i know owns the exact same car. I made arrangements and we went and saw the car. He was most accommodating, and we know a whole lot more now than before.

This underscores the priceless value of the marque clubs. So many great people who are so generous with their knowledge and so very helpful to other sincere owners.

The frames are all made of wood, which is terrific news, as my friend with the car is a master wood worker in his business.