Odometer and trip odometer

Guest My TC Toy

Guest My TC Toy

Does anyone have pictures of the interior of the speedometer showing the placement of the small and larger odometer gears?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest My TC Toy

Does anybody else besides Odometergears Ltd. supply the odometer gears? I used their shipping calculater and they want $28 to ship to Canada, a little expensive.

Guest Bob Barrow

Hey, MY TC TOY, I have a set of gears I bought from Odometergears last year. I bought a complete rebuilt speedo from Chrysler in Windsor Ont.dealer as my speedo actually quit (MPH). I am currently in Florida for winter, but will be willing to send you those gears when I get home in early April. Since gears are already in Canada, I can just drop them in an envelope & mail to you. If you are interested let me know at my E Mail address boblorna2@gmail.com . I could let you have them for $25.00 delivered, by Canada post. I have got $75.00 invested with shipping. Bob Barrow

• 2 months later...
Guest My TC Toy

Just to cover all bases- the smaller odometer gear has a shoulder (spacer) moulded on one side. Can anyone who has replaced these gears tell me - Does this shoulder (spacer) rest against the larger gear?

• 3 weeks later...