1957 Super 4-dr., Georgia

Pete Phillips

Not mine, but found it listed while looking for something else; it's not a Special as the seller says, but a Super with factory A/C, power steering, power brakes, new paint and upholstery. Seems like a very reasonable price considering the car's condition and what the owner has obviously spent on it.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/4830158489.html

• 2 weeks later...

IT'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!! and he's still calling it a Special....

This looks like one FUN put some windshield wipers on and go, 57 driver.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/4852241543.html

1957 Buick special 4 door sedan.

Got 364 nail head, auto transmission, factor ac, new interior, new paint, new glass, and new brakes, lots more. drives and runs great Needs door glass adjusted drivers door glass is cracked sold with a bill of sale. $9800.00. Possible trade send pics and info on trade. Kenny @ show contact info no calls after 9pm

and I was within 10 miles of it last weekend but didn't know it was back available. It is about 2.5 hours away, if someone gets really interested I can go take a look see.

00Q0Q_bweBDbk2jOJ_600x450.jpg

00R0R_CKMDvZvElh_600x450.jpg

01111_2m8pejnmwOr_600x450.jpg

00o0o_bS8SCQn6jzq_600x450.jpg

01313_bA4ZKr75uKJ_600x450.jpg

00404_91EJD0UwrOS_600x450.jpg

00Q0Q_1BPg6FcRH1o_600x450.jpg

and a picture from the previous ad

01010_i7DxP8dPcNP_600x450.jpg

…hmm a Bill of sale you say ... Storage fees not paid or mechanics lean possibly and 3rd party selling ? Depending on state, original registered owner possibly could claim of no prior knowledge or of not receiving a constructive intent to lien.

Edit: Oh nice retrieve Lamar on the photos and update. BTW, did Supers come with the same model 75 trunk carpeting ? Perhaps since this has the black wheels it too is a late model run Super? Any ideas.

Edited by buick man (see edit history)

Probably all he is implying David is that there is no title, as you cannot get a title for a car older than 1963 in Georgia. I typically require the seller of any cars I purchase in Georgia to include language to the effect that the car is free of liens be included in the bill of sale

… well yahoo to all you southern boys - What's not to love! At any rate that's pretty cool and down right gentlemanly on there in Georgia. " I Did not know that" - as Johnny Carson use to say.

So what about the trunk material. Looks just like my Model 75 Roadmaster trunk cause the Supers always seem to have the plaid plastic liner. Perhaps they did this one this way when they redid the interior ya think ?

Peace