Need help in identifying auto clock

kbeach

Does anyone know what car and year this clock came from? It is made by the Geo W. Borg Corp., Chicago. Time is set from the back so I would think it would have been mounted in a glove box door.

The face has a "C" under the 12 so may have come from a Chrysler? Hands look art deco to me so may be from the mid 1930's?

Thankspost-31221-143142895997_thumb.jpg

post-31221-143142895987_thumb.jpg

kbeach,

I don't think that is a "C" below the 12. If it were, then the opening would be exactly at 90 degrees to the right, and this appears to be slightly above that quadrant.

It appears to me that there is an elongated oval discoloration to the paint at that location below the "12", and that same discoloration is also present at the face's outer edge from the numeral "1" to halfway between the "2" and the "3".

This might tend to dispute the "Chrysler" thought.

Sorry I cannot be more helpful with an easy identification, and wish you luck with your request.

Thanks for the fast reply Marty.

That's what my wife said. She thinks that part of the decal came off making it look like a "C". So I guess my long shot did not pan out.

I have looked through the dash panels displayed on the internet and don't see anything similar.

Ken