Roof rack question.

On my 48 Traveler I am in the process of varnishing the wood on the roof rack. The boards on the outside raised rail are original but the 14 thin boards that make up the platform / deck are not. The previous owner removed the rack and cut new ones. As far as width and thickness I belive they are correct because they fit through the 5 metal strips that hold them in place fine. It is the length that I am unsure of since I don't have any of the original ones to compare with. Would anyone with a Traveler or a Town and Country be able to measure theirs for length?

Dave

Okay. The ones that came along with my car are 51 inches. Joe are yours on a Traveler or on a Town and Country? Just trying to explore all the possibilities if by chance there is a difference in the roof racks between the two types of cars.

Do the boards on yours extend an equal distance from each end of both the front and rear brackets?

In all the searching I have done on the interenet I can't seem to find any pictures that are of good quality and detailed in regards to the roof racks on these cars. Seems strange because they are such a focal point of the cars.

Dave

Checked the roof rack on my T & C which is essentially a Windsor which is the same as a Traveler. So I cannot see there being any differences.

The ends extend an equal distance - 1 3/4" -.

These are the original wood slats that came from the factory so there have been no alterations.

Joe