WANTED for 1939 Stude PRESIDENT

Guest 39president

I need the Ignition Lock, Key and Housing for a '39 President. Stude part number 196095. This is the ignition switch with key and the cable like housing that goes to the coil. This part ONLY fits a 1939 President. NOS or very good used. Thanks for any help!

• 3 weeks later...
I need the Ignition Lock, Key and Housing for a '39 President. Stude part number 196095. This is the ignition switch with key and the cable like housing that goes to the coil. This part ONLY fits a 1939 President. NOS or very good used. Thanks for any help!

I have a N.O.S. one if you still need it.

Robert Kapteyn

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Robert, YES! I still need the the Lock and Housing. What is the price and your address so I can send payment. I have dealt with you in the past.

Thanks

Nick Farina

Edited by earl39 (see edit history)

I emailed you on the ignition lock. I would like to trade for N.O.S. parts you have left.

I have a complete 1939 President engine with the "laying on its side" overdrive transmission.

I stock over 23.000 different parts for Studebakers including the small clips and springs.

Have 2 President engines, both with overdrive so all set there, BUT I have a NOS starter bendix that does not fit a President, I have Stude part number 188628, fits 3A to 12A, J5 K5 L5 2C. I need Stude part number 190426, fits 3C to 6C, called starter clutch and drive. Can we work anything along with our ignition switch deal?