ENTIRE INVENTORY OF REATTA CARS AND PARTS

RGILL

The entire collection of Reatta cars and parts from the estate of the late John Bourbeau  (All Together Automotive, Flint, Michigan) are for sale.  All Reatta cars/parts have to go. There are parts, parts cars, drivers, 9 shells that were never built, plus much more. There are other antique cars for sale.  If there is anything you need or want,  You will probably find it here.  Dan is now putting together interior packages and engine/tranny packages.  If you need something for your car, either mechanical or for cosmetics.  For more information, please contact Dan @ 810-515-6859   You can also go Craigs list (Michigan),  go to autos and type in Buick ReattasAnd you will find their add.

Edited by RGILL (see edit history)

I just had a nice chat with Dan regarding the sale of Reatta parts. They are trying to clear out as much as possible as quickly as possible and, believe me, they have virtually EVERYTHING you may need.

I live about 4 miles from the stash. It is mind-boggling to see and creates lots of drool for any true Reatta lover.

Don't miss this chance to get what you need before it's all gone.

They have so much I doubt they have a complete inventory . Make your list, call Dan and ask if he has what you need/want and a price.

This is EXACTLY the case!

Dan knows every car, part, and price in the place and can quickly give you information over the phone.

There is so much stuff it would be virtually impossible for them to publish a list and keep it current.

I just had a nice chat with Dan regarding the sale of Reatta parts. They are trying to clear out as much as possible as quickly as possible and, believe me, they have virtually EVERYTHING you may need.

I live about 4 miles from the stash. It is mind-boggling to see and creates lots of drool for any true Reatta lover.

Don't miss this chance to get what you need before it's all gone.

Need abs sensors on wheel driver side ++++. Pass side handle handrest trim. Dr side door handle back plate

Edited by casselbob
3212790922 (see edit history)

Folks,

One more time..........there is NO "list" of available parts and prices. The ONLY way to find out what is available and what the price may be is to TELEPHONE Dan, Monday thru Friday, at 810-515-6859.

Dan is there all by himself in a HUGE multi-floor warehouse loaded with Reattas. If he doesn't answer right away, please be patient and try again a little later.

Good luck!!!

• 2 months later...
Guest jimmyk

I bought a headliner for my '89 from Dan.

In addition to the Reattas and parts,there are many classic cars stored in this bldg. '56 Corvette,aqua with white coves and interior.It was beautiful. A few brass era cars. A '30s Packard. late '60s Benz SL280.The bldg was part of the Dort auto co complex. Dan know a lot of the history of the Flint automakers, was kind to give us a walkaround and show us several photos of Flint auto history.