Classic 1964 jaguar and 1967 chevrolet for sale

Guest richardsonriley

Guest richardsonriley

Here is the details of the cars i want to sell. the first one is a 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle. Price is $32,000

Mileage is 52251

Its colour is Glossy Black also with black interior.

With chrome Racing 5-spoke wheels measuring 17'' up front and 18'' in the rear

Automatic Shifter/transmission.

HERES MY NUMBER. +44 703 198 2073 or email me at richardsonriley@outlook.com

About the 1964 Jaguar XKE Roadster‏

Price:$74000

It was owned by my famly from the 1970's until about 2006. My daughter had the car restored right around 2004/2005. It was not a nut and bolt restoration but rather a sympathetic restoration that entailed a mechanical sorting and exterior/interior cosmetics. The work was done well to excellent driver standards and today is a car that could be shown or driven and would be successful at both. It is a numbers matching example finished in original colors. The panel fitment is good, the paint and chrome show very well and the interior is easily concours and the highlight of the restoration.

post-105155-143142884437_thumb.jpg

post-105155-14314288443_thumb.jpg

richardsonriley,

Welcome to the AACA Discussion Forum. I have moved your post from the CCCA Buy/Sell Forum to the General Buy/Sell Forum since neither of these vehicles is recognized by the CCCA. Your IP address seems to show you being in one location and your phone number appears to indicate that you are in another location. This seems to make your ad look a lot like ads posted by scammers.

Please clear up that confusion, as well as bring your post into compliance with the AACA Forum rules by listing the location of the cars for sale. Thanks.