Cleveland all stars Gathering June 12-14 2015

Guest gsmith13

Guest gsmith13

Bill

I have sent info to our Chandler/Cleveland club editor to publish in the news letter. I think some will attend. I have a 1920 Cleveland model 40 touring car that I plan to bring. I to hope to se other chandler // Cleveland cars at the show.

I fell in love with Chandlers many years ago. Sadly, most of them are out of my price range. I started looking for a Chandler / Cleveland project a few years ago and slowly shifted to a Willys Knight (or Falcon) project as my next endeavor. I think the Knight engine is a great machine and would love to learn more about it and restore a classic vehicle.

The search goes on........

thanks

Guest gsmith13
I fell in love with Chandlers many years ago. Sadly, most of them are out of my price range. I started looking for a Chandler / Cleveland project a few years ago and slowly shifted to a Willys Knight (or Falcon) project as my next endeavor. I think the Knight engine is a great machine and would love to learn more about it and restore a classic vehicle.

The search goes on........

thanks

There is a 1920 Cleveland model 40 touring car in bigpine California for sale by spencer carl it was posted on AACA buy / sell $8000 I also think we have had some chandlers for sale listed in news letters if you contact Roger chandler chandler29@charter.net he could send you info on cars for sale.

Gary

I hope the word gets out to the owners of Cleveland built vehicles about this meet. In 2001 we had the Peerless 100th anniversary meet in Cleveland and talked then about having a meet like this in the future. Like Peerless you seldom see some of these makes at car shows and it will be nice to see them together at one gathering. This should be a show you don't want to miss. See you in Cleveland June 12-14. RHL

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bradymann

I am in the Cleveland Chandler club and we know about your meet. I am planning on bringing a 1917 Model 17, 7 Passenger Touring with wire wheels. It's a really big car and drives like a fire truck. Rough but complete with a restoration coming (some day).

post-105627-143142927195_thumb.jpg

This year is also the 75th anniversary of air-conditioning being an option. The unit was built by Bishop & Babcock of Cleveland. Unfortunately I have other plans that weekend. Perhaps someone else with an a/c-equipped Packard could fly the colors.... or a 1941 Cadillac??? I've never seen a Chrysler with the unit, but supposedly they offered it in 1941 as well. All were built by Bishop & Babcock.