Wood header bow for pattern for 1935-1937 Mopar Convertible

• 2 months later...

I'm still looking for a header bow and will gladly buy a new one if someone has one all made or wants to make one rather than loan out a pattern. A very detailed set of drawings would also suffice. Someone has to have something out their. If you had a shop make you a new one at some point, I would be glad to hire them to make one for me if they still had a pattern. I can't believe this bow is that rare.

... When & if you find a frt Bow template I'll help chip in on the cost; as I have a 35 Ply Cabrio that needs one; in fact all I have is the main Bow. I have a 36 Ford & a 37 Packard Cabrio Top assembly’s that could be some help in fab-ing ideas. I'm not too far fr you; 50 mil N of Syr.

... When & if you find a frt Bow template I'll help chip in on the cost; as I have a 35 Ply Cabrio that needs one; in fact all I have is the main Bow. I have a 36 Ford & a 37 Packard Cabrio Top assembly’s that could be some help in fab-ing ideas. I'm not too far fr you; 50 mil N of Syr.

Do you have the hold down hardware for the header bow? I had some extra sets cast with the wing set screws when I had ones cast for my car.

If you could post a pic of the Packard assembly you have we can likely identify it exactly. We have been restoring Packard top assemblies for many years.

… Can do; it is folded & in the loft of a Pole Barn; I think I can reach it for a Photo but to get it out of there and unfolded - will have to wait for some of this snow to melt.

Thanks, Ric

• 4 weeks later...