National meet in Springfield Mo

Booreatta

Just an update. Peter and Cindy have been working to up date the information on the meet. I asked them to post a copy of the registration form and the volunteer form for people who are not a member of the BCA but want to attend the meet and maybe become members. The volunteer form is there in case someone lost the Bugle.

Also posted is a map of the Host hotel showing the show field parking, the location of the various rooms that will host meetings, hospitality room, registration desk, outside swap meet etc. While there is always going to be changes the lay of the land wont change.

The map has a lot of information and I hope it helps to have some information before the meet starts.

From checking with Hotels in the area there are still rooms available in hotels in the area. There are many hotels with in walking distance from the host hotel. By walking distance I mean across the street or next door within 5 to 10 min.

We will post a schedule of events as we get them from various divisions and meeting times and locations.

Its time to get registered to go to this meet.

Springfield has a ton of stuff to do. Some really good tours and Lamberts is a must. Its the home of throwed rolls, so heads up.

More up dates as they area available

See ya in Springfield

Chuck Kerls