1955 Dodge 1/2T pickup C3B for sale

Doc Hubler

1955 Dodge 1/2T Pickup, C3B. Short/lowside box. $3500, Richland, WA.

This pickup originally came with the flathead six, but has been replaced by others with a 318 Poly V8. The truck has not run for about 6-7 years -- just sitting, but should run with simple maintenance/startup procedures. It is a four speed on the floor. The body is in good shape. the only major body damage is the rear driver fender, and those are easy to replace/find (or this could be repaired). Floor is solid with surface rust. There is some rust on the bottom of the passenger door, but not too bad. All glass but passenger door is without cracks or any major delamination. The curved windshield appears in good shape. These lowside boxes are rather rare today (as are Dodge pickups of the 50s). I also have an option for you to buy a 1954 Chrysler 331 Hemi V8, which would be a real nice combo to go with this truck -- the engine turns freely and has the original carb with it which is in good shape. (truck comes with the 318 V8 regardless). Will not sell hemi engine separately. No trades. Price for truck and hemi is $5000.

post-89110-143142879302_thumb.jpg

post-89110-143142879291_thumb.jpg

post-89110-143142879297_thumb.jpg

Edited by Doc Hubler
Fix title (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dave,

Thanks! I appreciate your input, if you know anyone that's looking for a vehicle like this pickup, to direct them my way; I'm willing to negotiate price. I have so many other projects, that I just couldn't do this one myself from a financial standpoint, however, the shop where I have my work done, and where I work around the edges of restoration projects would be able to assist anyone interested in building this truck. Here is my 1967 Oldsmobile Toronado project (and a 69 W-34 restoration project) that we are working on. https://www.facebook.com/PerfectShapeCustoms

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Actually the V8 was offered in August of 1954, I had one , had the 241 with hydraulic drive,

I had the earlier one also with 6, it was a Canadian built with Plymouth engine,

That's the only vehicle I have restored that I made money on, had it for 4 years and sold for more than I had in it.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...