outside sunvisor for a 1941 110 4 dr. sedan.

doc harper

i have a 41 packard 110 4 dr. sedan. it has 2 small holes on both windshield pillars up top and 2 small ones at the bottom. i don't know if the lower holes were for outside rear view mirrors or part of the sunvisor. i'm guessing the top holes are for the sunvisor. the lower holes are small like the top holes. could this be a factory sun visor and factory mirrors. i could send some pictures if anyone has any ideas

Guest bkazmer
i have a 41 packard 110 4 dr. sedan. it has 2 small holes on both windshield pillars up top and 2 small ones at the bottom. i don't know if the lower holes were for outside rear view mirrors or part of the sunvisor. i'm guessing the top holes are for the sunvisor. the lower holes are small like the top holes. could this be a factory sun visor and factory mirrors. i could send some pictures if anyone has any ideas

I don't think there was a factory-authorized visor. The mirror locations I've seen on traditionally bodied 41's are 1) sidemount cover which doesn't apply here and 2) replacing the short piece of belt line stainless on the cowl.

I think both sets of holes are from aftermarket accessories