1922 model Ek 7 passenger touring car restored for sale real low milage

Guest mike1

Anybody out there interested in buying my restored and show winner 1922 Studebaker model EK 7 passenger touring car. It has only 18610 original miles on it and is a museum piece that you can drive in shows or parades or for that Sunday drive. Has the big six original motor with original interior and many options offered that year. Always garaged. I have the side curtains with it and a lot of literature including the original owners manual. I lost interest in it and it needs a home. reply to me here or email me at maierreloc@aol.com The car is located in Sellersville, Pa. Iam asking $ 35,000 or Best Offer for it. I heard from the AACA museum that there are only 4 known to exists and this includes mine. I also have a parts car that also is a 1923 touring car with a lot of good parts plus. I have many. Many new old stock parts for my 1922 touring car . THANK YOU for reading this. If you want pictures just email me however only email if you are really serious about buying this car.

• 2 weeks later...
Mike

Do your parts include 20" wheels and rims ?

Sorry, no extra 20" wheels and rims in the New Old Stock Parts Mostly Shocks, Steering Column, Light, Extra rear glass with the rim it sits in, Switches, and some other items still with the Factory tags on them. I will only give away the New old stock parts with the sale of the car as a package deal.

• 5 weeks later...