WTB: Looking for 1937 President 3-speed transmission and spark modifier

I need a 3-speed transmission, without overdrive, from a 1937 President. I have a 3-speed with overdrive that I don't need and will trade, if anyone wants to trade. These are 1937-only transmissions.

post-47871-143142874704_thumb.jpg

I also need a "spark modifier" (vacuum advance actuator), p/n 190443, from a 1937-40 President 8. My distributor (Delco-Remy 662M) is also missing one clip and retainer to hold the cap in place and the insulator post and screw that goes through the distributor body and connects to the external condenser.

post-47871-1431428742_thumb.jpg

I need a 3-speed transmission, without overdrive, from a 1937 President. I have a 3-speed with overdrive that I don't need and will trade, if anyone wants to trade. These are 1937-only transmissions.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]285583[/ATTACH]

I also need a "spark modifier" (vacuum advance actuator), p/n 190443, from a 1937-40 President 8. My distributor (Delco-Remy 662M) is also missing one clip and retainer to hold the cap in place and the insulator post and screw that goes through the distributor body and connects to the external condenser.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]285562[/ATTACH]

Gary, If you are are not going to use that transmission I would really like to buy it back. I am sure I have a used vacuum advance. The 37 dictator trans is completely different from the president and will not interchange. Jerry Kurtz