Packard 1934 restoration.

Jeffrey Black

That frame fits 1101-04-07 conv victoria, conv sedan and coupe roadsters as well as your coupe (my all time favorite Packard body style). Be aware, there is a repro frame out there. It might fit but it looks nothing like the original. It's very flat on the face vs the rounded profile as viewed from the front. I didn't get the opportunity as my client did find the real thing, but I was going to attempt a re-shape of the offering and get it as close to the original as possible. There does appear to be enough material to do that. Is yours missing or just in bad shape? There's a lot of restoration talent out there that might be able to save what you have unless it's been reduced to carbon steel lace (!). I specialize in 32-34 Packards. If something comes up I'll forward them here. Good luck...

Hi,can anyone tell me who makes new windshield frames for my 1934 Packard super 8,hard top coupe,model 1104? Thank's.

Jeff Black.

Send your pattern to NC Industries Antique Car Parts Sayre PA (Google their web page) Talk with Kevin- the owner. They are wonderful and very affordable. They have made 3 windshield frames and many side window frames for me in the past. The workman ship is very good. I always make send the pattern in a box large enough for the return trip of the new frame as well. He makes all make frames A-Z ! Mike

• 6 months later...