Is there a accessory book for a 1939 Commander Studebaker?

post-30776-143142873758_thumb.jpg

I would like to know what accessory that you could get back then.

You must not be paying attention. This just posted two days ago. The '39 book is 28 pages in length and has 105 illustrations Price $23 postpaid.

http://forums.aaca.org/f126/studebaker-accessory-booklets-bulletins-1931-1942-a-384538.html

post-30776-143142873753_thumb.jpg

Edited by studeq (see edit history)

I did miss that. I don't mind the price for the book the shipping I don't care for. So I will wait and maybe find one at a Studebaker swap meet. My 39 has most of them as I can tell. Mine has clock, mirror on sun visor, overdrive, trunk light outside mirrors and front bumper guard. I forgot under seat heater. No radio or full dish hubcaps. But does have trim rings and white wall tires. Also fender skirts which I put on.

I did miss that. I don't mind the price for the book the shipping I don't care for. So I will wait and maybe find one at a Studebaker swap meet. My 39 has most of them as I can tell. Mine has clock, mirror on sun visor, overdrive, trunk light outside mirrors and front bumper guard. I forgot under seat heater. No radio or full dish hubcaps. But does have trim rings and white wall tires. Also fender skirts which I put on.

You will not find one at a swap meet. If they were easy to find I wouldn't be reprinting them. As for the postage stop by your local post office and let them know what you think. Let me know how that works out for you. And by the way fender skirts were never offered by Studebaker for the '39. What you have is aftermarket.