Volunteers needed - making a game for club activity "Family Feud"

PFindlay

THANKS EVERYONE! I have more than enough responses for the game and have closed the survey now. Results after our January banquet. It should be fun.

===========================================================================================

Hi everyone, I'm in charge of entertainment for our annual club banquet this year so I'm planning to do a game styled after the "Family Feud" TV show.

I have created an online survey asking 17 simple questions about antique cars. I need at least 100 people to complete the survey so that I can use the results as the basis of our game.

Please help me by completing the survey. If you wish, you can enter your email address and I will send you the results. If I'm really organized I'll also send a description of how the game worked so that you can use it yourself.

Here is the link to the survey:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1x_dtzwSX79vuFkClBwQkY3AvgsyAJjzE5QHIDWw7gvM/viewform?usp=send_form

Feel free to email it to your friends if you like.

Thank you for your help.

Peter

Edited by PFindlay
update (see edit history)

This game should be very enjoyable at your event. Thanks for being creative, and for taking the lead.

You have my answers, and I'm looking forward to your results.

Guest MJJones

The real show on TV is very entertaining and I KNOW this idea with all of the car questions will be a big hit with our AACA Regions and Chapters. I DID have a hard time answering I love my antique car more than_______

Hi, big thanks to everyone who has helped me out by completing online survey for my game. I'm about halfway to the 100 responses need to make the game work. If you know of anyone else who may want to help me out, please let them know or send them this link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1x_d...?usp=send_form

In January I will send out the survey results to those who left me their email address.

Thanks!

Peter

.... could you imagine someone responding with the same answer, but leaving out the word "does" ?

hmm ... I guess I should have mentioned that all answers will be kept anonymous - wives will never know what the answer to that question was. ;)

I just did the survey. I'll get my wife to do it later. Those are some great questions. It will be fun to see the answers when you reach the 100 mark.

THANKS EVERYONE! I have more than enough responses for the game and have closed the survey now. Results after our January banquet. It should be fun. I have a feeling there weren't many females answering for me. (No one said "my husband").

Peter