wanted 1932 PB convertible coupe top assembly

Bob Scafani

• 3 weeks later...
Guest 33chrysler

Bob, There is a company that reproduces the irons. There web site is http://www.kustomking.net . They have reproduced sets for Frank Andrade and his 33 SD as well as the guy with the 32 SC in there finished projects area. I can't personally attest to there cost or quality but have a friend that was more than happy with them for his 33 CT hotrod. If you want to plate them, they will be easier than the pitted orginals. I am sure they won't cost $1500 so you can just send me the difference:p.

Hi Bob,

Back in the 1990's I had a set of top irons made for my 1933 and 1934 Chevrolet Convertible Coupes. Between my friend and I we had pieces and parts. Oak Bows in Chambersburg PA made complete sets for us from these and their own patterns. It is worth giving them a call. I do not know their number but you might google them.

These irons were chrome plated and included the steam bent bows that went with them. As Plymouth is a popular car and a lot of these body parts were on Dodge, Desoto and Chrysler they may have experience with the 1932 PB.

Hope this helps, Chris