Plymouth headlight mount

Guys: trying to I.D. this old Mopar headlight mount. It's numbered inside BR667102. I think it's 37 Plymouth, and I think based on the shape of the center rib that it's for left side. (rib is shaped to run water downward.) Any verification or other input would be greatly appreciated...I'll try to post a pic. and hopefully I can be successful?...Mikepost-81782-14314286877_thumb.jpg

Well...The BR is a little away from the numbers, then there's the DCPD lettering that Mopar used, then there.s the numbers. I'm wondering if anyone might have reference material like possibly a 37 Plymouth parts book (which is what I suspect it is) and could look the number up?...Mike

667102 is a plausible part number for a Chrysler product of the mid to late 1930s but I don't see it in my 1936-48 Plymouth parts book. On the other hand, that book doesn't show a lot of the older ('36, '37, etc.) body and trim items.

I want to thank everyone who replied to my posting. Even though I didn't really get any lucid answers, I still greatly appreciate the efforts, and noting that over 100 people opened up the post I thought I'd post the following, as I'm sure there must be some folks other than myself that are interested. I just saw a pair of these numbered 667101 & 667102 posted on e-bay and the seller says they are indeed 37 Plymouth, so I assume that the one I have is also.....Thanks again guys.