1927 Durant for sale !!!!!

Guest rand1960

Guest rand1960

My partner bought a car collection that had been closed off for years.The collection had a 1927 Durant star 2 door,with a older restoration. After a little elbow grease it looks amazing the owner knew the correct way to pickle it for storage,and with little work it was up and running again,drives like it should.It's 100% stock.My partner Mike just wants to sell it, and is open to offers. There is a deal to be made for a lucky buyer.He also has a Packard he needs to sell,same deal runs and drive great.Both cars are stored inside,In Wisconsin and are driven weekly (when weather permits).Mike is heading to Florida in 2 weeks,so now is the time to make that call.He wont sell it to anyone who plans to cut it up to build a hotrod so don't bring it up,he has turned down more money than he's asking for that very reason.Same go's for the Packerd.It has nothing to do with loving the old classics,but like myself he will not contribute to the destruction of this country's history.If you live between Wisconsin and Florida im fairly sure he would be happy to deliver it for the right deal.

You can reach him on his cell 1-608-332-5530.Tell him Randy hooked you up.

Edited by rand1960 (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...