Want 1927 Master Roadster door photos.

Leif Holmberg

A friend of mine from Finland (Suomi) was here on Friday last week,he wondered how the wood constuction looked below the doors on his 1927 model 54,he thought it was a little bit different than the Std models?

What he want is some pictures from outside and inside that show the construction under the door,similar picture as this.Anyone who can help with some pictures here, and I will copy and send to him.

Leif in Sweden.

post-31268-143142858111_thumb.jpg

Thanks Rod W.But the man from Finland Think that 1927 looks different than the earlier ones with no small length of wood underneth.When I see the aluminium plate just wonder if the Finnish man are wrong.I will send those picture to him and see what he say.If anyone can tell that 1927 Master looks the same as on this photos I should be pleased,and can convinced the Finnish owner.

Thanks from Leif in Sweden.

Leif :

I have a friend in our local club who has a 1927-54 but he has it in storage 60 miles away and it may be weeks before I can get there to take photos. Here are a few that I received when we bid on a 1927-54 when we were still looking for the "Driver Buick."

post-79073-143142862332_thumb.jpg

post-79073-143142862324_thumb.jpg

post-79073-143142862328_thumb.jpg

Thanks Larry. I Think that photo is what he needs to see,just becuse it almost looks the same as Rod W:s photos.In the future I`m quite sure I want you to send more photos of the 1927-54 that your friend have. But at the moment I think it`s enough with this photo.Those model 54 Buicks are really good looking,wish I had one.

Thanks for your help Larry.

Leif in Sweden.