1932 auburn phaeton for sale

1932 auburn phaeton for sale

http://1drv.ms/12hGLXA

1932 Auburn 8-100 Custom deluxe Phaeton Convertible Sedan $65000

I have owned this car for almost 8 years and I have done or had done a great deal of the restoration work needed to make this car one of the best if not the best of its type. I have two 1932 Auburns, this one and a Boat tail, and as retirement approaches, I find that space and finances require me to sell one.

Car is painted deep blood red with black fenders and trim. Fenders have same color on body on the molding lines. Leather to match paint for accent on interior and top included

All chrome work with the exception of the grill upper and lower pitchfork and crank hole cover has been done

Motor, transmission, and dual ratio rear end has been rebuilt by Fremont Auto in Fremont Ohio John Forsyth

6 Wire wheels restored and chromed by Dayton Wire Wheels

Wheel knockoffs and side mount dummy caps re-chromed

New 700-17 wide white tires for car and correct small black walls for side mounts

Ride control shocks rebuilt by Apple Hydraulics

Chrome redone by The Finishing Touch Chicago Illinois except the bumpers plated by keystone bumpers in Minnesota.

New white tires

Side mount mirrors with Auburn Logo

Side mount covers with Stainless strips

Correct phaeton luggage rack with all the correct braces.

Correct Auburn phaeton drop front Potter trunk with re-chromed hardware

Stainless hood louver trim installed (accessory)

New running board mats (not installed but includes glue)

New running board trim

All headlights, cowl lights, taillights, taillight stands re-chromed. And headlight reflectors resilvered.

Frame restored with all new brakes bearings and hardware

Body fitted and bolted to frame, shimmed and door gaps all set

Chrome door hinges

Gas tank redone and installed

Bijur lines all replaced and installed with fittings

All door latches installed

All handles inside and out as well as window winders and all interior escutcheons re-chromed

Steering wheel redone with horn button and retainer

Auxiliary tachometer and sender

New sill plates

Gauge insert re-chromed, correct pin dot inserts and all gauges rebuilt, refaced and bezels re-chromed

Correct cat’s eye lighter and element

Re-chromed and rebuilt windshield wiper motor

Complete windshield and dash re-chromed

Complete convertible top frame re-chromed

Wood bows for top redone

Rear window for convertible top re-chromed

New seat springs front and rear

Old interior panels and seat covers for patterns

Rebuilt radiator

New kingpins and rest of front and rear suspension rebuilt

Needs to be done:

Motor and transmission reinstalled in frame

Radiator reinstalled in frame

Hood and grill shell reinstalled

Hook up ride control and two speed mechanism and valves. (all parts included)

Install all lights (all parts included)

Install convertible top frame and covering for top (frame and bows included and restored, need to purchase actual canvass top)

Install complete interior (new seat springs included) and leather to match outside paint included for accent color on top and interior.

Fenders are all bolted and fitted to the car. They need to have final fit and welting installed (welting all braces and parts included)

Install new stainless muffler system and cutout muffler with cable (all included)

Do final fit on upper and lower pitchfork and crank hole for grill and have plated

Install dash and instruments and wire car (all included including wire harnesses

Install windows in doors and windshield (all frames re-chromed.)

Synopsis

As I said at the beginning of this list, this car will be one of the best if not the best 8-100 phaeton in existence when finished. The only expense besides the assembly (which can be done by anyone with mechanical aptitude), is the installation of the interior, top canvass, cutting of the glass (all window frames are re-chromed), and the plating of the grill. As far as parts the car is 100% complete the paint is absolute show quality, and has been rubbed out and polished. If you are looking for a car of this design, and do not want to have to go through all the heartache and expense of doing one yourself, this is the car for you.

I can assist in packing up all the loose parts for shipment to the US or worldwide if necessary.

If you want to arrange an appointment to see the car contact me. Also, if you purchase the car, I will be more than happy to lay out all parts and explain where everything goes.

I have a vast library of pix that have been taken to aid in reassembly which you can copy.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have. Pictures are available, just email and request.

Mike Samson 847-987-2928 phone samsonized@hotmail.com e-mail