Model A for Concours Event

28pontiac

Hey Guys,

We are interested in locating a '28-30 Model A Coupe for the Eyes on Design Concours show this summer at the Edsel & Eleanor Ford Estate in Metro Detroit. The show is on Fathers Day, June 21st, and is one of the mid-wests most unique events in that it concentrates on the vehicle's style and history. This event usually has about 225-300 hand picked vehicles in specific classes, and a large amount of spectators and press. Held on the grounds of the Estate, more can be viewed at www.eyesondesign.org/carshow.

The pre-war class I am working on currently is called Jazz Age Coupes, and features various Coupe & Cabriolet cars from 1920-1930. The Model A should be a well restored car, does not have to be flawless, but should be very nice.:) Send me an e-mail and photo, you will have a great time!!!

Bill

Edited by 28pontiac (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

I have had some response to the need for a '28-'30 Coupe as outlined above, however, I do need a coupe this year because the class is Jazz Age Coupes. If you have a really nice Touring or Roadster '28-'31 (a couple people asked), feel free to send me a pic and we may be able to use one of each of these the following year. But for 2015, I really need a coupe. Any of you folks know of an outstanding '28-'30 coupe in the mid-west who would like to attend? Great show, alot of cool stuff and much more laid back than most Concours events. Bill

Edited by 28pontiac (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...

For the 2015 Eyes on Design "Jazz Age Coupes" class, we are going to open the class up to a couple early 1930 model cars, therefore we can go with a 1930 Model A Coupe. If you have a gorgeous '30 and would like to attend, please let me know. I changed the previous posts to reflect this change. This is an outstanding event, alot of fun. Bill