'64 Riviera Registy

Guest dwhiteside64

Guest dwhiteside64

I have been in contact with Ray Knott and he has given me his blessing to start a '64 Riviera registry. I have prepared a detailed questionnaire for those interested in participating. While I do not expect owners to have answers to all the questions concerning their cars, I do feel that any information provided will be beneficial nevertheless. Data collected will be sent to the Ray at the ROA on a regular basis for all members to use. If you would like to contribute to the registry just email me at rivregistry64@yahoo.com and I will email you the questionnaire. It is in Word format so you can modify it to suit your particular car and send it back to me. If you do not have a Windows based computer I can mail a hard copy or send it as text in an email. Thanks for the help advance!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dwhiteside64

Hi Marcus, yes I agree they need love too. Dick Sweeney has a registry for the '65 Gran Sport and Jim Cannon collects cowl tag data and various model year mechanical changes to the '63 so they do get some representation. ;)

Guest Marcus J
Hi Marcus, yes I agree they need love too. Dick Sweeney has a registry for the '65 Gran Sport and Jim Cannon collects cowl tag data and various model year mechanical changes to the '63 so they do get some representation. ;)

I was just pulling your leg. Good luck with the registry.