What is it 2, 1916-1920 I think.

Leif Holmberg

I Think and hope I found the right make,Pullman 1916-1917.Two different shapes on the fenders,maybe different years,any idea about that.Can´t upload the pictures of any reasen? https://www.google.com/search?q=1917+pullman+car&biw=1536&bih=770&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=CLl5VLGHOoL4ywOsgIGoAw&ved=0CD8QsAQ

Leif in Sweden.

Edited by Leif Holmberg (see edit history)

Leif, I think you got it - a Pullman Junior. I had always thought of Pullman as makers of up market cars but now I have looked in The Standard Catalog I see that they ran into financial trouble and the company was reorganised and tried the lower end of the market. It didn't last long as they filed for bankruptcy in December 1916.

There is one here - http://www.stuhrmuseum.org/gearsautos/ - though I can see detail differences - hubcaps, radiator cap and headlight supports for example. According to The Standard Catalog there was a 110" wheelbase version in 1915 with a 114" version with a winter top but for 1916 they were all 114" wheelbase. Believe that if you will. I suspect the car in the link is the earlier one and your pic is of a later one.

Thanks Layden B for that picture,I thought something was wrong with my computer when not could loaded pictures of a Lincoln 1924-1925 yesterday to this site.

At the same time I can say thanks to you from the man we helped with the Jeffery car,he was very pleased just becuse he had asked a lot of other people before he asked me to try to help him,and you did the job Layden B.

Leif in Sweden.

Edited by Leif Holmberg (see edit history)