HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE

Mr Riviera

Yep, HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all.

On a sad note, my brother Larry's wife passed away today in Fl. She was 72, and hadn't had any serious health issues until a month ago.

She was taken to the hospital this morning, brother Larry was with her along with his daughter, the son arrived, walked in the room, she smiled, leaned up to kiss him, and fell back and passed away. My brother is hurting, but we will do our best to comfort him and his family.

May she rest in PEACE,

Dale in Indy

Dale, that is so tough to lose one , especially on a holiday. My condolences.

But how cool, John Scheib is back... Now it is indeed a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!! And my wishes to all for a wonderful day with family and friends.

Dick,

Thank you for your service and Happy Thanksgiving to you and Debbie. I am now home and resting with a bit less turkey, etc. this year.

John

that's the best news I've heard in a while, good to have you back John!!!
Yep, HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all.

On a sad note, my brother Larry's wife passed away today in Fl. She was 72, and hadn't had any serious health issues until a month ago.

She was taken to the hospital this morning, brother Larry was with her along with his daughter, the son arrived, walked in the room, she smiled, leaned up to kiss him, and fell back and passed away. My brother is hurting, but we will do our best to comfort him and his family.

May she rest in PEACE,

Dale in Indy

Dale, how sad, sorry to hear.

Happy Thanksgiving To All ! I would like to take this opportunity to Thank all the Members of the BCA for allowing me to serve as a National Board Member for more years then I can remember ! Hope to see you in Springfield .

[ATTACH=CONFIG]283229[/ATTACH]

and Thank you for your service Dick!!