Vintage style tow rigs - post your favorite . I found these

Guest buickkuhn

Guest buickkuhn

Wreckers making the world complete , how popular was the flatbed "angled or rollback " .I only remember the wreckers for the most part - what about all of you out there ?

Guest buickkuhn

Love them all , There is a lot of situations that I didn't think off for auto transport . The Mack truck that picked the entire truck up (wow) .I couldn't imagine going around a corner with that setup .

A friend passed away last Sat. and never got to finish his own project after closing his restoration shop 2 years ago at age 71. He bought a very rare 1954 Ford Mercury cab over stretched it to a 4 door added tilt front end. He also had a box made to fit with a tailgate saying Mercury on it and shrunk the front fenders for a smaller tire size. He had two years work in the body with all the bolt on body components in colour with the lines and door fits perfect. Tom had already bought a rebuilt Ford diesel from Staves Diesel for power and was wanting next to rebuild a Ford 3/4 ton chassis to put under it. It would have made an awesome tow vehicle and with two daughters I do not think they will have any interest in finishing it. His funeral is Sun.

A friend passed away last Sat. and never got to finish his own project after closing his restoration shop 2 years ago at age 71. He bought a very rare 1954 Ford Mercury cab over stretched it to a 4 door added tilt front end. He also had a box made to fit with a tailgate saying Mercury on it and shrunk the front fenders for a smaller tire size. He had two years work in the body with all the bolt on body components in colour with the lines and door fits perfect. Tom had already bought a rebuilt Ford diesel from Staves Diesel for power and was wanting next to rebuild a Ford 3/4 ton chassis to put under it. It would have made an awesome tow vehicle and with two daughters I do not think they will have any interest in finishing it. His funeral is Sun.

That's too sad. My prayers for the family and friends