56 Spec parts

Car is now at French Lake Auto PartsTrying to post photos to this for sale site. Yikes! looks like it worked! Parting this car. Lemme know by PM if you need something and I can email more detailed pics of individual items(easier on email) Thanx

post-60625-143142847451_thumb.jpg

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

• 2 months later...
Trying to post photos to this for sale site. Yikes! looks like it worked! Parting this car. Lemme know by PM if you need something and I can email more detailed pics of individual items(easier on email) Thanx

Are you still in possession of this car? If so there are a couple things I might ask about.

Thanks,

Anne

This 56 Buick Spec has been delivered to French Lake Auto parts as was. I picked up a 1955 Century, which will provide more usable parts for my project, however, I can still access to the parts from that car as a broker for you or you can call direct to check available @ 1-320-274-8497

• 3 weeks later...

Car is now at French Lake Auto parts contact info, 1-320-274-8497 Google map an overhead view in Annandale, MN I think you will like what you see, thanx PS; not mine just visit as often as I can!

Edited by Guest (see edit history)