1966 Buick Wildcat Replacement Seat Covers

66kooch

http://www.profitautointeriors.com/p...66BWILDBU.html

See the link above. These folks (Pro Fit Interiors) fabricated the seats in the picture out of an excellent seat set that I had out of a Utah Wildcat. The workmanship and factory correctness is outstanding. I am pleased in every way with the fit and finish of the seats. The folks that own the business are very pleasent and super easy to deal with. I took them the seat frames, and Rick installed the covers. My seats came back blasted and painted and looking better than new. These folks certainy have my endorsement!!

I also gave him a very good pattern core for a bench seat, so if you need one of those they can accomidate you as well.

http://www.profitautointeriors.com/p...66BWILDBU.html

See the link above. These folks (Pro Fit Interiors) fabricated the seats in the picture out of an excellent seat set that I had out of a Utah Wildcat. The workmanship and factory correctness is outstanding. I am pleased in every way with the fit and finish of the seats. The folks that own the business are very pleasent and super easy to deal with. I took them the seat frames, and Rick installed the covers. My seats came back blasted and painted and looking better than new. These folks certainy have my endorsement!!

I also gave him a very good pattern core for a bench seat, so if you need one of those they can accomidate you as well.

Hi John,

The seats look awesome. So often I see the pleats in these seats sewn flat and it just doesnt do the original pattern justice. Did they use an expanded vinyl product or "trim weight" material? Thanks,

Tom

Bill,

Good to hear from you, hope all is well!! You buy a Cat for the grandbaby yet??

Yes, I am extremely pleased with the fit and finish and the quality of their workmanship. Much better than the previous set I purchased from a well known supplier in the northwest!

Car progress has stalled a bit for me, but am hopeful to get the brackets welded in and the seats installed in the spring. Need to finish getting the posi under it first. and the carb back on it.

Have a great Turkey Day!