Feedback requested - service supplier

AD8

Thank you Ted, in my haste it slipped my mind.

It is unfortunate, however, that we in this hobby support and generously assist eachother with technical support and guidance but a simple nod toward a service supplier whom others might view favorably, or not, is a forbidden zone.

I understand the various forums could easily devolve into nothing more than a battle zone of opinions but this the very type of helpful guidance that is critical when it comes to risking hundreds or thousands of dollars. I apologize for the error.

I will continue my research by word-of-mouth.

Thanks again,

AD8

• 1 year later...
Guest old man barry

Hi,

I have several carburetors which need to be repaired/rebuilt. Hal at The Classic Preservation Coalition has been reccommended to me. Do other members agree?

Thanks to all,

AD8

Hi,

I have several carburetors which need to be repaired/rebuilt. Hal at The Classic Preservation Coalition has been reccommended to me. Do other members agree?

Thanks to all,

AD8

This is not the hard of a thing to do and as I'm trying to get my 1940 Bus. Coup going I'm finding that this stuff is not easy to find and when you do find parts they are so pricy it takes the fun out of trying to stay old school. Rebuild kits are around for carbs and the trick is to make sure you get it cleaned out. 99* of problems are crap in the small ports. all the good car cleaners are gone and it's almost imposable to get em clean. I'm new here and would like info and feed back as well. Old Guy Barry.