METZ 25 Question(s):

Guest Paradebob

Guest Paradebob

I have what appears to be a great many parts belonging to this vehicle which were completely disassembled when I obtained them, to my dismay. :confused:

In attempting to assemble the piece, frame-first, there are a couple of confusing aspects. I have front and rear leaf-springs. One rear leaf has a coil spring inside of it and the parts listing shows 2 each coil springs. OK with that. But, the real problem is that one of the front springs also came with a mounted coil spring which would make it impossible to attach the front axle, or so it would seem. post-104107-14314284199_thumb.jpg Also, there are different amounts of leafs on the front springs. One has a total of 9 + coil and the other has 8, no coil. Can anyone offer thoughts on this?

I've also never seen any diagram or photos of the various cross pieces connecting the frame pieces. Some (from Metz) show cockpit, etc. but none show frame cross members, only. Are there any photos of frame to cross members out there that someone could share?

Many thanks - Happy Thanksgiving.

Bob