1926 Dodge Brothers for sale

Taylormade

I'm helping an acquaintance sell his 1926 Dodge Brothers four door sedan. The usual story, he's not up to date in his computer skills. He bought this car when he graduated from college and it's basically been sitting ever since - a lot of years, but in a garage and under cover. The motor turns but it's not running. It had had a home restoration when he bought it. The seats are redone in vinyl, not original, but a pretty nice job. The body looks good and very straight. The fenders need some work - there is some bondo showing through the paint, but they are not too bad. Some surface rust on the fenders, but not much. The car is complete. He says he has the moto-meter, but has to find it at the moment.

The pictures are not the greatest, but they are all he has at the moment.

5_zps795baf7f.jpg

7_zps9c9ec75e.jpg

19_zpsab9a751d.jpg

4_zps5b57b164.jpg

15_zps254bc23b.jpg

13_zpsc0c5af51.jpg

11_zpse59ecd9e.jpg

14_zps13b9e272.jpg

10_zps95577bc0.jpg

9_zps8c5b6418.jpg

unnamed_zps0e5e0ae4.jpg

12_zps71afb23e.jpg

It's the same old story - he's kept it all these years with the intention of getting it on the road, but time and money have run out and he needs to sell the car. He has affection for the old beast and would like it to go to a Dodge fan who would keep it as original as possible. It looks like a good candidate to get running and then you could work on the cosmetics while you were driving and enjoying the car. The body paint and interior are certainly serviceable at the moment.

The car is located in central Illinois, just west of the Indiana border off Interstate 74. He's asking $5700, but it's negotiable. At this point, I think he's more interested in finding the car a good home. PM me for his phone number and you can give him a call if you're interested.

Edited by Taylormade (see edit history)