Larry Schramm - what a guy

NCReatta

Just wanted to give a shoutout to Larry Schramm (and his wife Joyce) for their wonderful hospitality. They went above and beyond what was expected. Larry helped me load a Reatta on my trailer (much easier said than done in several inches of snow) fill it and my truck up with tons of parts, stored a bunch of stuff that I couldn't fit, and even offered me their home for my overnight stay! Again, thanks Larry and Joyce. You're the kind of people that make the BCA a great club!

Guest shadetree77

Hear, hear! I have thoroughly enjoyed spending time with Larry and Joyce throughout this past Summer. They have played a large part in welcoming my wife and I to Michigan. Truly an asset to the Buick club and your description of their hospitality does not surprise me in the least. Hmmmm.....do I detect a nomination for the next Buick Couple award????

I second that nomination. Yup, I have had some great times with Larry and Joyce myself. Always a pleasure to be around. They put up with me... Ahhh I mean put me up whenever I am in town. Dandy Dave!

Edited by Dandy Dave (see edit history)

I second that nomination. Yup' date=' I have had some great times with Larry and Joyce myself. Always a pleasure to be around. They put up with me... Ahhh I mean put me up whenever I am in town. Dandy Dave![/quote']

I heard a few of the Dandy Dave adventures in Detroit over dinner. Some people have all the fun!

Guest 4 bufords
I heard a few of the Dandy Dave adventures in Detroit over dinner. Some people have all the fun!

sat with larry in Portland ore at hooters,see picture in oct bugle,what a great guy,4 bufords from ct

Dahhoooo. Larry keeps picking on me about the reappearing photo in the Bugle where I'm driving his 1915 Buick Truck and he is ridin shotgun. Thanks Pete Philips, Love that photo. :D Dandy Dave!