33 model 66 3 window coupe on craigslist

tonyp

Wow. I like. My price guide is older, but that price range would suggest a #3 condition car. I'm not sure this car is quite there. That said, there were only 1,000 of these made. I've been drooling over the one at Hyman Ltd listed for $43k.

Whimper...must resist...resistance is futile...sigh.

$15,000.00? A few years ago I bought an unrestored '35 coupe (same body as this '33, except without the dents), running and complete right down to the metal spare tire enclosure, for $7500.00. That seems enough dinero to pay for the kind of money pits that these lovable oldtimers invariably become.

Any chance of a photo or two of that car Mikewest? I know I shouldn't ask. It is really good to hear of a few of these coming out of the woodwork. Perhaps there is hope for me to find a '33 yet. There is a local McLaughlin-Buick Victoria coupe for sale, but it is also overpriced.

Current BCA roster lists a grand total of THREE of these in the club. Probably not more than a half dozen of them in existence. Looks like it's complete even down to the air cleaner. Do I see some wood rot in the lower front corner of driver's door? These cars are just loaded with wood framework. I'm drooling, but that makes it a little easier to resist!

Pete Phillips, BCA #7338