STOLEN 1957 STATION WAGON AND TRAILER!!!

keiser31

This is the story of a guy's car and trailer that was stolen:

Stolen from my Shop in Anderson SC. Please be on the lookout for this 32' Featherlite trailer 6 aluminum wheels has a Rt 66 sign on the back gate cover a hole where someone hacked it with an Axe... ,electric tongue jack, SC license plate PV57318 also inside was My 1957 Chevy Station Wagon. dis-assembled but all there. Please contact me if you hear of anything racinman43@yahoo.com or 864-324-1571 everyone talks about something new in their life so if you hear or see anything let me know. $500 reward for the arrest and safe return. Thanks Rick

Let's find these for the guy!! John

post-37352-143142838561_thumb.jpg

post-37352-143142838566_thumb.jpg

Guest AlCapone

Likely after the trailer and hopefully the car will be abandoned. Good luck in finding both. Hopefully the police find the low life's that stole them. Wayne

Guest buickkuhn

Eyes out in Michigan for you . randomly check craigslist too . I had a friend do a wanted search (for kinda - exactly what was stolen) on craigslist and yes someone contacted him back , he put in the ad (wanted and have CASH waiting for my project parts needed ) . He did recover some of his things matching them from pictures ,but not everything . Also list the ad in another city maybe even 100 miles away from your stolen location . Good luck

Rick is a good guy that operates on a slim profit margin as most guys who are still hauling today are ....

Let us try & get him back his trailer ....

This is a security camera shot of the suspected tow vehicle of the thief or thieves ....

photo-6-jpg.2767502

This is what a member of another forum thinks the vehicle is:

" It looks to be a 2004-2006 Expedition, Eddie Bauer model.

The E B models would have a 5.4 w/ tow package, running boards and two-tone paint.

Standard Expeditions as far as I know were not offered in two-tone.

I have a 2000 EB and the taillight shape changed in 2004.

The 2007's up had the same shape taillights BUT had a large "Expedition" nameplate on the side, so this looks to be a 04-06.

The Expedition looks to have;

20" aftermarket wheels.

Possibly chrome (aftermarket) door handles.

Clear (aftermarket) taillight lenses.

Possibly side front window tint (to match factory back door and quarter tint). "

Jim

Edited by Trulyvintage (see edit history)

Chaseing suspect vehicles is a dangerous and unwise business. That is why we have police forces. Wayne

I recall a case on TV were a witness began following/ chasing a perpetrator and the perp crashed and now the witness was being sued for causing the crash. BE AWARE!